[BALUG-Admin] BALUG list(+list archives) migrations ...

Fri Jun 30 20:43:46 PDT 2017

Alas, not quite on target 8-O ... but making fairly good
progress (notably due to Rick Moen's numerous earlier tips -
including eximconfig) ... still working through the anti-spam
configuration bits - then on to testing, first (test) list,
then list migrations proper.  Current guestimation/target
timeline (at least a bit optimistically) looks like:
<~=2017-07-05 first test list up and running
<~=2017-07-10 lists off of DreamHost.com
<~=2017-07-18 last bits off of DreamHost.com & pull the plug on DreamHost.com
... will see how it goes, but that's what I'm aiming for at present.
Hope to have some more hours this weekend and/or 2017-07-04 to nudge
some of this along further.