[BALUG-Admin] 3 out of 3 :-) Re: (forw) Your new balug-admin-balug.org list password ... list admins?

Wed Mar 29 22:55:13 PDT 2017

Thanks, verified, etc., and roster for all 3 list now backed up.

3rd list admin?  I could peek at my notes ... seems earlier time
we changed password we shared it among 3? - but I may be
mis-remembering.  It was 2 or 3, anyway.

Can put out call for volunteers!  :-) ... but I suspect we may
hear crickets.

And yes, I think 3 is about idea, ... but since, at least theoretically,
this is only shortish-term remaining on DreamHost, I tend to think
two is "okay" for now ... I'm more interested in working on getting it
off of DreamHost - and as smoothly as feasible - in reasonable timeframe
... than spending cycles "recruiting" a 3rd list admin ... but if one
jumps up and volunteers.  :-)

I'll also update list stats around 2017-04-01 - now that I have
access to rosters again.  (I think I've also omitted SF-LUG list stats
for a while now - I used to process and put out both right around the
same time, and generally about monthly).  Anyway, now have access to
the BALUG data again ... and have had the SF-LUG data all along
(and the SF-LUG stuff is automagically backed up daily).
I typically do offsite backup rotations about monthly - typically
around the 1st of the month.  Additional backups, "of course", may also
occur more frequently.