[BALUG-Admin] A certain Rick De Gae tano

Mike Higashi mhigashi@gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 19:12:21 PDT 2017

A post from 2009 that may, perhaps only partly, answer your question.
I've edited it to include the extra spaces that Rick used in the
original post.

Mike Higashi

Date: 3/16/09

From: Andrew Fife <AFife@untangle.com>

to: rick de gae tano, balug-admin

Hi rickd:

[removing rsvp@balug.org and including balug-admin@lists.balug.org]

Sorry for the difficulty that you are having unsubscribing.  You
should be able to unscubscribe from the following page:

You will also need to respond to the auto-confirmation email that is
sent to all unsubscribe events in order to be removed from the list.

I hope this is helpful.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Fife