[BALUG-Admin] postmaster.rfc-clueless.org postmaster@balug.org

Thu Oct 12 07:39:18 PDT 2017

Delisted ... almost?
Well ...
drats ... looks like that was a false *negative*.
*Didn't* show on http://rfc-clueless.org/lookup/balug.org
But did still show in DNS :-/ ... and hit authoritative NS directly to
aviod any cached issue(s):
$ dig @rbl.saverpigeeks.com. +norecurse +noall +answer
balug.org.postmaster.rfc-clueless.org. A
balug.org.postmaster.rfc-clueless.org. 4800 IN A 127.0.0.3
$
Reloaded the web page:
http://rfc-clueless.org/lookup/balug.org
And, buggers, still shows there after a reload.
Checking /var/log/exim4/reject* ... nothing relevant since it was
submitted to be cleared,
only newer failures/rejects logged for postmaster@balug.org are all of
the type:
auth_server_login authenticator failed for (User)
And even at that, all but one of those from the same IP (from Chile,
and one from Netherlands).
Also noticed newer /var/log/exim4/spamlog ... checked the newer stuff
there and
... nothin' there but pure spam.
And, nothing relevant received by postmaster@balug.org.

Will check again further later, but can't find any reason it shouldn't
have already
cleared by now.