[BALUG-Admin] Yeah automation! ; -) ... Re: BALUG: Lists, stats, etc.

Fri Nov 2 07:58:18 PDT 2018

And I did get around to fully automating the lists stats reporting,
it used to be a semi-automated/semi-manual process.  I will now,
nominally, report once a month on the first (I timed it to
approximately coincide with when (at least by default) password
reminders are also sent out ... I figure that timing is
probably a bit less annoying ... and also gives stats rather fresh
after completing the prior month).

I may tweak the report itself further though ... notably might
get around to adding stats for the BALUG-test list ... but not
exactly a priority (I figure that's not all that important, and
only moderately interesting).  Also, don't have data on all the same
days and as far back for that list, so report would need some
adjustments - at present it only reports for dates where it has data
for all three lists - not including BALUG-test.