[BALUG-Admin] Wiki "temporarily" (mostly) down

Wed Aug 28 13:41:24 UTC 2019

The BALUG Wiki is "temporarily" (mostly) down for a bit.
I'm integrating WordPress (not for BALUG, but for BerkeleyLUG)
on same host & server ... that required web server to use newer
php version to work with WordPress ... which has "temporarily"
(mostly) broken the BALUG Wiki.
Index pages themselves still appear to work, e.g.:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?do=index&idx=balug
but contents pages, e.g.:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc
presently fail.

I'm hoping/presuming it's just some config bit(s) I need to track down
and correct/adjust, then all should be fine again.