[BALUG-Admin] fixed: Re: Wiki "temporarily" (mostly) down

Thu Aug 29 14:25:49 UTC 2019

And fixed.  Wiki appears to be nominally operational again.

And, what was it?
Some functionality used by dokuwiki via PHP had shifted packages
with change in PHP version (and Debian major version ... but had
only more recently changed Apache to use the newer PHP version).
Was easy enough to find when searching on the specific error
messages seen in the Apache logs, along with dokuwiki.