[BALUG-Admin] Comcast Business apparently blocking 5353 UDP Re: linuxmafia.com "retry limit exceeded"

Michael Paoli michael.paoli@berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 3 16:57:13 UTC 2024

And ...

Fine with moving it back to BALUG-Admin (does, after all, at least
overlap BALUG, notably BALUG.org DNS and Comcast Business
breaking the (5353) redundancy work-around for other things
Comcast Business has been known to break (notably with SecurityEdge)).

And Rick, your checks, etc., I don't think you're missing anything.
Let me know if, e.g., you need/want me to do anything on, e.g. the
96.86.170.229:5353 side of things.