[BALUG-Admin] (forw) Re: Comcast Business apparently blocking 5353 UDP Re: linuxmafia.com "retry limit exceeded"

Al awbalug@sunnyside.com
Wed Jun 5 02:47:23 UTC 2024

Well, of course it's all improper.
I try to figure out what flavor of improper because Comcast seems to
need help thinking.
I admit I have had no success in telling them anything, however.
I just wonder if they are doing something with MDNS/Zero-config that
might have been part of a new s/w release, and they got it all wrong.
Or maybe they're changing policies and products, and somehow that leaked
in to a legacy config and was of course broken.
Enquiring (ala Natl Enquirer) minds wanna know.