[BALUG-Announce] BALUG: NO DECEMBER MEETING; next meeting dates: 2010-01-19, ...

Mon Dec 14 10:50:48 PST 2009

BALUG[1] isn't meeting this month (we often skip December).

Be sure to note (e.g. when updating one's calendars for the new year)
our future meeting dates, and also subscribe to our "announce"[2] list
for important announcements/news/updates.  One can also always check
back on BALUG's main website[1] for information and updates.

So far for next year's meeting dates (generally 3rd Tu), we have:
2010-01-19
2010-02-16 (we sometimes need to adjust our February date)
2010-03-16
2010-04-20
2010-05-18
2010-06-15