[BALUG-Talk] Thu 6/18: Join me at Sandstorm meetup & learn about app permissions and self-hosted web apps

GoOSSBears acohen36@linuxwaves.com
Fri Jun 12 13:53:45 PDT 2015

Re: Thu 6/18: Join me at Sandstorm meetup & learn about app permissions and self-hosted web apps

Nice event possibility, although there are possibly one or more persons interested in this event who -- for whatever reason(s); www.meetup.com/privacy -- will decidedly NOT subscribe to Meetup.com for the purposes of RSVP'ing and/or notifications.

>> I'm on the Sandstorm team, and we have a meetup at 6 PM in SF on Thu 6/18:
>> http://www.meetup.com/Sandstorm-SF-Bay-Area/events/223113702/

Again, this event is intentionally listed as going through Meetup.com.

Just saying....

-A
--
Go Open Source Software Bears!