[BALUG-Talk] Books, etc. for... (LUG mtg attendees)

Thu Dec 1 18:18:50 PST 2016

At present, I have one copy of each of the book titles
listed on that wiki page (presently with me and on
way to BUUG.org meeting), and still have 3 entitlements
to the Docker training video.

I think it rather likely I'll have one less of one of those by
the end of the BUUG meeting (7pm-9pm this evening).

http://www.buug.org/

BALUG doesn't meet again 'till January, but I expect
I'll liekly still have at least some title(s) for the
BALUG January meeting.