[BALUG-Talk] (forw) Re: [License-review] Fwd: [Non-DoD Source] Resolution on NOSA 2.0

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 22 14:24:41 PDT 2018

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> -----

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:18:56 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
To: conspire@linuxmafia.com
Subject: [conspire] (forw) Re: [License-review] Fwd: [Non-DoD Source]
	Resolution on NOSA 2.0

OSI had been pondering moving discussion of licence-approval discussion
to the 'issue'-handling software on GitHub.  I mildly responded on OSI's
license-review mailing list that this might cost them some
participants, and why.  The following e-mail side-discussion then
ensued, which might be of interest here and also bears on topics
discussed during this past week's BALUG meeting.

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> -----