[BALUG-Talk] Fwd: [HackerEarth] Partnership RISC-V Linux Hackathon - RISC-V Summit

Tue Nov 6 03:56:51 PST 2018

----- Forwarded message from suhail@hackerearth.com -----
     Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:34:05 +0530
     From: "Suhail Ameen" <suhail@hackerearth.com>
  Subject: [HackerEarth] Partnership RISC-V Linux Hackathon - RISC-V Summit
       To: balug-contact@balug.org

Hey there,

My name is Suhail and I lead the community efforts at HackerEarth
<http://hackerearth.com/>, one of the fastest growing developer communities
in the world with over 2+ million developers. I am reaching out to you
regarding a possible partnership and collaboration opportunity.

On 4th and 5th December, RISC-V Summit
<https://tmt.knect365.com/risc-v-summit/> will be held in Santa Clara
Convention Center. We are hosting a hackathon in association with Western
Digital where we would like developers to hack on a soft RISC-V CPU running
Linux on the low-cost Avalanche FPGA board
<https://www.microsemi.com/existing-parts/parts/139680>. You can find more
details about the hackathon here
<https://www.hackerearth.com/sprints/risc-v-linux-hackathon>.

We would like to invite Bay Area Linux User Groups to be one of our
community partners for the hackathon. I personally believe we can
collaborate as communities and make this hackathon a success.

Please do reply to this email if you would be interested in partnering with
us, I am hoping we can have a long and mutually beneficial partnership.

Regards

Suhail

ᐧ

--
What we learned by analyzing more than 1000 innovation campaigns -
hck.re/measuringInnovation

----- End forwarded message -----