[BALUG-Talk] Richard M. Stallman has resigned from FSF and from MIT CSAIL

David Fetter david@fetter.org
Wed Sep 18 17:32:59 UTC 2019

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 01:15:44AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> tl;dr:  https://www.fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
>

> In the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein matter, controvery arose about
> dealings between him and the (also now-late) MIT AI scientist Marvin
> Minsky, and about MIT administration actions related to Epstein.

I'm delighted that they finally found the thing they needed in order
to remove him. He's been publicly defending the rape of children for
well over a decade, and on those grounds alone, he needed to go.

Best,
David.
--
Phone: +1 415 235 3778