[BALUG-Talk] Richard M. Stallman has resigned from FSF and from MIT CSAIL

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 19 00:35:59 UTC 2019

David --

His reported past views about the age of the consent were IMO problematic,
and I do not concur with them.  It is also my understanding that you just
profoundly misrepresented those views.

But that is absolutely not my headache and not any discussion I care to
have, I am not volunteering for any 'defender of Stallman' patsy role,
and I'd recommend anyone wishing to look further consult primary sources
rather than take the word of Internet armchair editorials.  (Upthread, I
took care to hunt down and provide direct links to primary information.)