[BALUG-Talk] Richard M. Stallman has resigned from FSF and from MIT CSAIL

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 20 03:57:40 UTC 2019

Quoting Samir Faci (Dev) (dev@esamir.com):

> @Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>  Thanks for posting the original thread.

You're very welcome.

Since I posted that thread-opener, Vice.com/Motherboard have replaced the
contents at their curated archive of csail-related conversations.  The
URL I gave still works, but now offers you a choice of PDF or plaintext,
and in consequence IMO is now much more legible.

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet