[BALUG-Talk] Richard M. Stallman has resigned from FSF and from MIT CSAIL

Samir Faci (Dev) dev@esamir.com
Fri Sep 20 03:51:35 UTC 2019

@Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>  Thanks for posting the original thread.
I just noticed that in your first message and it's one of the few links
I've seen that
at least shows a snippet of the original conversation and sets the context
of the conversation that was regurgitated 20 times over by every
editorial.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled rants.  As you were.

--
--
Samir Faci