[BALUG-Test] BALUG-Test archive --> yearly

Fri Aug 18 06:39:20 PDT 2017

> From: "Rick Moen" <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Subject: Re: [BALUG-Admin] list settings? ...
> Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:20:27 -0700

>> Should decide before lists.balug.org. moves over.  But other than that
>> I think either sounds fine for BALUG-Test.  What say ye?
>> Preference/recommendation on BALUG-Test?  I'm totally open on that
>> one.
>
> Yearly, definitely.
>
> If the unlikely happens and there's a huge 2017 chunk, all you need do
> is change to a different chunk size and regenerate.  Nobody is going to
> have permalinks, so it doesn't matter.

And done - setting changed on BALUG-Test to yearly.
If there's any archive bit 'o that that doesn't automagically
switch over to yearly, can deal with that sometime before
lists.balug.org moves over ... no great rush before then.