[BALUG-Test] Digest vs. not issue?

Sat Aug 19 23:53:09 PDT 2017

Saw bit of an apparent(?) issue.
I'm wondering if anyone is able to similarly replicate issue.

Anyway, I'd subscribed, non-digest form.
At some point, switched to digest, ... then back again.
After switching to non-digest, email continued to come as
digests ... and not just like one following queued-up catch-up one.
I tried flipping the setting back and forth, in each case, it always
showed the option as I set it, yet somehow I couldn't get the emails
to resume coming in non-digest form.  That also persisted with
bounces of Mailman services, etc.

Anyway, unsubscribed, and resubscribed ... hopefully that at least
gets me out'a digest mode.  And presuming that looks okay, I may
later retest again to see if digest mode gets effectively "stuck",
when it ought not get stuck in such manner.

Anyway, curious if anyone else is able to reproduce that apparent
issue I saw.