[Balug-admin] BALUG 2005-05-17 meeting presentation (& BALUG web text)

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Wed Apr 20 21:08:03 PDT 2005

Yes, that works fine for the main web site page.  With the present
layout it doesn't provide a whole lot of space for plopping a lot of
text in there anyway ... which can also be considered a feature, for
meetings when we don't have any specific presentation/speaker.