[Balug-admin] BALUG talk for January 17th, 2006

Thu Dec 15 00:00:26 PST 2005

Could possibly work well, ... perhaps in Feb.? - as we may have something
lined up for Jan.:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2005-December/000106.html

Also (set the Reply-to:) might want to direct/follow this up on the
balug-admin list ... and we can work out details there, like how much Internet
bandwitdth would be needed for it to be feasible (e.g. would dial-up or
cellular modem suffice?), who might possibly be able to provide or arrange
for such and how, etc.