[Balug-admin] BALUG talk for January 17th, 2006

Andrey Kuznetsov deathowl@gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:56:45 PST 2005

Enough bandwith so that we don't wait too long, it's this site he will
be demonstrating, www.galileoweb.org
Shouldn't be too big, although cellular is much be advized as dial-up
could be too slow for us to wait for it to load.

--
Live Long and Prosper,
by Andrey Kuznetsov aka "Death Owl"