[Balug-admin] FW: proposed speaker/topic for upcoming BALUG meeting (fwd)

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Thu Jun 2 13:29:55 PDT 2005

Xavier, please put a "Next Speaker? block on the web site like
you did for Mike Paoli?

Just thought would let you see things are still moving ahead.

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Holiday!

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:41:24 -0700
From: Heather Fitzsimmons <heather@mindsharepr.com>
To: larryp@inow.com
Subject: FW: proposed speaker/topic for upcoming BALUG meeting

Hi Larry,

I spoke with Dick, and we are confirmed for June 21st.  Moshe Bar, the
CTO of XenSource, will be the speaker.  His bio is below:

CTO, Moshe Bar
Open Source veteran and openMosix Project leader Moshe Bar is the CTO of
XenSource. Prior to XenSource, Bar co-founded Qlusters, Inc., where he
served as CTO, leading the company's technology and product strategy.
Previously, Moshe was VP, ERP implementations, at Baan Europe. He is the
author of three books on Linux internals and Open Source development
tools, a senior editor at byte.com, a founding research member of
Democritos (the Italian national institute for nuclear simulation), and
teaches at the UNESCO and at the U.N. Atomic Agency.

Heather