[Balug-admin] Re: LVM presentation ... audio

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Sat Jun 4 22:38:10 PDT 2005

Thanks, ... I did manage to get it today.

The base recording seems quite usable, certainly at least for source
audio.  I also installed audacity today, ... with a wee bit of tweaking
(and some time to do it) I may manage to turn the audio into some
smaller digestible sized files (particularly for those with lower
available bandwidth) ... nice to have the higher sampling rate on
the original (and to have that when editing), but can probably drop
that down a fair amount (e.g. voice grade) for more general
distribution ... after some of the other audio tweaks are done (such
as amplification, and other edits).

Thanks again for recording it, and making that recording available.
references/excerpts:
http://lists.balug.org/private.cgi/balug-admin-balug.org/2005-May/000035.html