[Balug-admin] keysigning at (BALUG? Re: Visiting SF on 20th-22nd June) (fwd)

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Fri Jun 17 20:47:51 PDT 2005

Okay, ... I'll send out announcement to the announce list shortly
(unless someone happens to beat me to it) ... I'm working on putting
that item together now, ... I'll see if I easily find on-line information
relevant to our presenter and/or stuff it looks like Moshe will be
covering, and if so I'll also include relvant link(s).