[Balug-admin] request to change balug-talk-balug.org name

jim stockford jim@well.com
Tue Sep 20 12:48:59 PDT 2005

    Thanks. we looked up as best we could and
determined sf-lug as an unused lug name so
it's now registered here and there across the
planet. Probably best to avoid confusion at
this point.
    More thanks for the history.
jim