[balug-admin] BALUG 2006-08-15 speaker/presentation: Debian developer Don Armstrong

Mon Aug 7 06:31:58 PDT 2006

I got confirmation, and updated the BALUG web site a wee bit (more specific
details on what topic(s) will be covered is still pending).

I'll probably get out an updated announcement approx. Tues. or Wed.
By then we'll probably also have a more spcific idea what topic
area(s) will be covered.

Quoting Michael Paoli: