[balug-admin] Marilyn Davis 11/21 speaker accepts, etc.

Tue Nov 7 20:09:53 PST 2006

I think we're *mostly* covered on that.  I'm running behind on a few
things, but intend to have those caught up quite shortly.

Do we have any particular short and somewhat longer blurbs regarding
the talk/presentation, and also anything like a very short mini-bio
on our speaker?  (I think we may have some of that among the e-mail
exchanges and such ... I'll look over those again also).

I intended to update the BALUG website a while ago, but haven't
gotten to that, ... I should have that done before the sun comes up
tomorrow.  Also - announcement - I'll at least draft a version of that,
aiming for draft completion before sun up tomorrow, and intending to send
out the actual announcement late tomorrow evening/night.

For the announcement I have - information about our meeting on
2006-11-21 and speaker and such, and mention of no meeting in Dec.
Anything else to prepare to include for announcement?

I think we'd also send a "reminder" announcement a few days before the
meeting (e.g. 2006-11-16 or so).

Quoting jim stockford: