[balug-admin] announcement DRAFT: News & BALUG 2006-11-21: Marilyn Davis

Wed Nov 8 04:43:00 PST 2006

Well, for 2006-11-21 I don't have precise/specific topic (I'm
guestimating Python or programming related, or something along those
lines), so this is what I've drafted thus far.  If we can get a
topic/talk title (it can be something with a fair amount of "wiggle"
room) and appropriate blurbs, I can make suitable changes on the
description(s) and such (including further changing the web page).
Anyway, this is what I've drafted so far for the "announce" list:

News & BALUG 2006-11-21: Marilyn Davis

For our November 21st, 2006 BALUG meeting, we have:
Marilyn Davis of eVote(R)/Clerk and Bay Area Python Interest Group
(BayPIGgies) as guest speaker.
Marilyn Davis is a senior software engineer and technical trainer,
focused on object-oriented design, clear, efficient algorithms, and
well-crafted code; with a demonstrated knack for:
  * Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
  * Articulating clear explanations.
  * Engendering cooperation.

http://www.deliberate.com/marilyn/
http://www.deliberate.com/
http://baypiggies.net/

No BALUG meeting in December this year.
Note that BALUG will not be meeting in December of this year.
We meet again, as usual, resuming on the 3rd Tuesday of the month on
2007-01-16.