[balug-admin] New wiki page: For Presenters / Speakers

Wed Nov 8 05:54:19 PST 2006

Well, I/we had earlier mentioned potentially doing something like this.

May still be at least a somewhat rough version, but put up the wiki
page:
http://www.balug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=For%20Presenters%20%2F%20Speakers

It may not be very polished yet, and probably doesn't have all the
information it ought to, but at least it consolidates the stuff
that's otherwise scattered about a bunch of (archived) e-mails (many
of which update earlier ones), and is at least a hair more organized
than a straight dump of those various texts.  Hopefully I/we will
polish it more, but at least in the meantime it should be at least
fairly useful.