[balug-admin] Co-Branding Opportunity with LinuxWorld (fwd)

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Wed Nov 8 13:29:32 PST 2006

Just put this on admin-list.

Should we do anything?

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:35:44 -0500
From: Chrystie Terry <cterry@nww.com>
To: Bay Area Linux Users Group <balugadmin@balug.org>
Subject: Co-Branding Opportunity with LinuxWorld

I would like to speak with you about a co-branding opportunity between
Bay Area Linux Users Group and LinuxWorld.com.   Our Partnership
Program allows you to include LinuxWorld's award-winning news content n
your Web site. The LinuxWorld syndicated news partnership program is
strictly a co-branding trade that anyone with a relevant website can
apply to join for FREE!

Please review the program overview at
http://www.linuxworld.com/partners/partnerprogram.html.  If you have
any questions please feel free to contact me at 508-490-6594 or
cterry@nww.com.

I look forward to speaking with you and to hopefully working with you
on a mutually beneficial marketing partnership!

Chrystie Terry
Manager of Online Audience Development
LinuxWorld.com
PH: (508) 490-6594