[balug-admin] Co-Branding Opportunity with LinuxWorld (fwd)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 8 15:21:23 PST 2006

Quoting Joseph Brenner (doom@kzsu.stanford.edu):

> I was thinking maybe I'd bug her about the new "no students"
> policy at LinuxWorld.   I'm not too keen on "age discrimination"
> as a path to being "more professional".

I'm _so_ with you, on that.  I'll be amazed and delighted if any point
of leverage on this truly offensive policy can be identified; it's not
at all clear to me what got into IDG's tiny little collective brain, but
I fear that this might be coming from the executive suite.

--
Cheers,               My grandparents went to a planet with no bilateral
Rick Moen             symmetry, and all I got was this lousy F-shirt.