[balug-admin] Informing speakers/presenters about presentation equipment/facilities

John Mark Walker johnmark@johnmark.org
Mon Oct 16 16:20:25 PDT 2006

Ok, and network connection? Is there wireless there?

Also, how much time should Pat expect to speak, and does that include Q&A?

After this is over, I'll take a stab at putting up a comprehensive
speaker page on balug.org.

Thanks,
JM

On 10/16/06, Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> If they've got a "VGA" type output (DE15F, "standard" signal pin-out),
> we should be able to work with that okay ("we" (Dick) have converter
> that will convert that to NTSC for the overhead (TV type) projector).

[other projector stuff deleted]