[Balug-Admin] Probably should not have been approved for "announce": Maemo (N800 Linux tablet) course at Stanford on November 6

Mon Oct 15 21:04:15 PDT 2007

Thanks for all you do cover on dealing with the listadmin stuff :-)

Yeah, ... we should probably tweak the list description on that page slightly
(based upon our other descriptions of it and what seems to be probably at
least general majority opinion of how it should (and should not) get used).

Given how that list page presently describes it, and the admin interface to
it, certainly an understandable judgement call.