[Balug-Admin] BALUG announcment is out (John D. Mitchell), etc.

Sat Sep 8 02:15:17 PDT 2007

The announcment is out:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2007-September/000090.html
I Bcced: John D. Mitchell when I sent it.

I also forwarded a short note to 4 additional UGs - and have thus far
seen it show up on 3 of those 4 UG lists (haven't seen it show up
on Oakland perl Mongers - at least yet, anyway:
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/oakland/2007-September/date.html
):

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli -----
    Date: Fri,  7 Sep 2007 23:30:44 -0700
    From: Michael Paoli
 Subject: BALUG 2007-09-18: John D. Mitchell, Krugle Chief Architect - Find and
reuse code; etc.
      To: Bay Area Debian <bad@bad.debian.net>, Berkeley Unix User Group
<buug@weak.org>, SF-LUG <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>, Oakland Perl Mongers
<oakland@pm.org>

Bay Area Linux Users Group (BALUG)
BALUG 2007-09-18: John D. Mitchell, Krugle Chief Architect - Find and reuse
code; etc.
BALUG 2007-10-16: Paddy Sreenivasan of Zmanda

The announcement (that and other details):
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2007-September/000090.html
For the latest information, check the BALUG site:
http://www.balug.org/

----- End forwarded message -----