[BALUG-Admin] Fwd: No Cost to Attend - Register Today for CommunityOne 2008!

jim jim@well.com
Mon Apr 14 07:34:38 PDT 2008

   this is Sun-sponsored, Open-Solaris oriented, yes?
if so, seems not Linux-oriented and therefore not
appropriate for LUG announcements.
   the Open-Solaris guy at LugRadio admitted that O-S
is going head to head against Linux for backroom
server space ("the desktop is too much Ubuntu's for
us to try to compete there").