[BALUG-Admin] Meeting with the Small Business Administration !!

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Mon Jun 9 17:05:58 PDT 2008

Daniel Parrilo wrote:

>I'm sorry - I tried to express that in my email note... -
>I do not want to promote this event via the BALUG - what
>I do want to do - is propose that we host a similar FREE
>meeting with the Small Business Administration directed
>toward the BALUG sometime in the very near future.

If BALUG is going to be involved there should be Linux or F/OSS
connection.  I don't see that connection, but I forwarded this note to
balug-admin on your behalf so that other BALUG volunteers could chime in
if they felt differently.

>really just trying to build a strong business
>relationship with your group.)

The best way to build a relationship with the group is to attend meetings
and get to know the invididual members.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell