[BALUG-Admin] [BALUG-Talk] Interested in a talk on "CTL"?

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Tue Mar 18 10:09:19 PDT 2008

Hi Bill:

Thanks for suggesting Alex Honor as a speaker for BALUG.  At the present
time, BALUG has speakers booked through September.  However, SVLUG and
PenLUG are certainly possibilities.

The next available slots are SVLUG on May 7 and PenLUG slot on May 22.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com