[BALUG-Admin] permission to post regarding UC Berkeley Extension Linux Short Courses

jim jim@well.com
Wed Jan 7 13:53:43 PST 2009

   announcing the classes seems like a good
idea to me. i agree with rick: no binaries,
no attachments in email to groups. use
ASCII inline as a courtesy to readers (and
administrators).
   note i've tried to improve readability
in the items below (got rid of newlines
within blocks).