[BALUG-Admin] [BALUG-Talk] Cisco - Sr. Linux Engineer - Web 2.0 Start-up Business Unit

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy@gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:30:00 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Well, as a data point, I might point out that the Cisco guy was
> advertising a _San Jose_ software engineering job

That's true, and interesting to note that he couldn't even be bothered
to include this information in his posting. Personally I am
non-plussed at how many recruiters don't bother to communicate where
the job actually is. I don't know that there are any geographical
restrictions for sf-lug job posts, but it would be good practice to
include the city in the subject  line or the first few lines of the
body. Just my two cents.