[BALUG-Admin] So, joker.com, then?

Michael Paoli michael.paoli@berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 2 18:19:56 UTC 2024

Rick,

Congrats and welcome to Gandi.net!
Let the sanity and competence begin!  :-)
So, curious, within the (I presume) 60 day lock after
transfer, does it already give you a renew option to be able to extend?
I'm guessing it may not ... but if not now, should then have
that option once the initial lock (from fresh transfer) period has passed.

And, looks like Gandi.net has a safety step to confirm accepting the transfer
to go through (or speed it up).  And well, at least your losing registrar wasn't
too horrible in letting you go without too much pain/delay (like I say,
the low bar of NetworkSolution.com/Web.com/Register.com is easily
beat even by many that are still quite unsatisfactory or far from ideal).