[Balug-announce] Speaker arranger NEEDED for BALUG (fwd)

nana nana@yak.net
Wed Aug 10 15:15:13 PDT 2005

And getting some announcements out to tell us when/who/where the meeting
is. Is it still at the 4Seas? I got this but have not gotten an
announcement for ages.

Bram Cohen of Bit Torrent is local...
-nana