[Balug-announce] Speaker arranger NEEDED for BALUG (fwd)

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Wed Aug 10 15:40:45 PDT 2005

The web site for Balug have been being updated for where and when metting
are being held! Should the web site be deleted because you do not use it?
Just so you KNOW WHERE the site is http://www.balug.org/
The next meeting is on Tuesday August 16, 2005 at the Four Seas Resturant
731 Grant San Francisco California!