[balug-announce] News & BALUG 2006-11-21: Marilyn Davis on Python, programming, etc.

Sun Nov 12 14:58:32 PST 2006

News & BALUG 2006-11-21: Marilyn Davis on Python, programming, etc.

For our November 21st, 2006 BALUG meeting, we have:
Marilyn Davis as guest speaker on Python, programming, etc.
Marilyn Davis is a senior software engineer and technical trainer,
very active in Bay Area Python Interest Group (BayPIGgies) and a fair
bit of a Python evangelist, and author of eVote(R)/Clerk and other
software and many published works.  Marilyn Davis is is also focused
on object-oriented design, clear, efficient algorithms, and
well-crafted code; with a demonstrated knack for:
  * Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
  * Articulating clear explanations.
  * Engendering cooperation.

http://www.deliberate.com/marilyn/
http://baypiggies.net/
http://www.deliberate.com/

No BALUG meeting in December this year.
Note that BALUG will not be meeting in December of this year.
We meet again, as usual, resuming on the 3rd Tuesday of the month on
2007-01-16.