[BALUG-Talk] introducing: http://www.mpaoli.net/~michael/ (and letsencrypt.org CA related software, and ...)

Thu May 7 07:02:06 UTC 2020

So, very long overdue, and now partially off my todo list (of more than
6,034 lines of stuff to do on it), we now have:

http://www.mpaoli.net/~michael/

Note also that it IS NOT HIGH AVAILABILITY (heck, it's on my
personal laptop - so if/when it's not available, maybe just try back
later).  What, no https?  That's on the list too (likely get
to it within a month or two but no promises.  I do already have the
TLS(/"SSL") certs).

So, maybe have a peek at the README file there.
More content will be added.  At the moment, it does also include
all (or most all?) the pieces for the quite highly CLI automated
letsencrypt.org CA cert generate key/CSR, request, validate, get
cert(s) software (notably including my components thereof).

references/excerpts:

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-May/010712.html
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-May/010706.html
https://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk/2020-April/000205.html